Open Position - Customer Experience Associate
Luke's Local is an independently-owned grocery business that provides food from local family farms, butchers, ranchers, and food makers. Luke's sincerely sources great food made with integrity, and is passionate about making grocery shopping an inspiring experience for Bay Area communities. We operate a bustling brick and mortar market on Cole and Parnassus in the heart of Cole Valley, and have a new second market in Cow Hollow on Union and Fillmore! Luke’s offers same-day grocery delivery and pick up service to all areas within San Francisco. As a company, we are constantly striving to create an environment that fosters equity, inclusion, and nourishment for our customers and team members alike. Our hope is to make it possible for anyone to bring the spirit of discovery, creativity, and joy into their kitchens. We hope you’ll join us.
You are enthusiastic about local food, a strong communicator, excellent with customers, and have great attention to detail. You take initiative to get the job done and are excited about working at a quick pace in collaboration with all departments. You have customer service experience and are quick to solve problems that pop up. Ideally, you also have experience with PhotoShop. You are passionate about our mission and want to be a part of growing the business to make local, delicious food accessible and available to everyone in San Francisco.
About the Job
The Customer Experience Associate reports directly to the E-Commerce Manager and is responsible for delivering excellent customer service to all Luke’s Local customers for a superior customer experience.
This person will be responsible for covering customer service through email for all market, delivery, and pick-up customers. They will also be responsible for updating and maintaining all user-facing house-made and vendor product data and content in Revel POS, including descriptions, photos, and other necessary information. They will collaborate with the E-Commerce Manager to handle the coordination of Same-Day order logistics.
This position works closely with the Kitchen, Store, and Operations teams to maintain a streamlined workflow from kitchen to customer across the entire brand.
Oversee Customer Experience
- Carry out Luke’s Local customer service standards across various platforms (Zendesk, email, phone) to constantly improve Luke’s Local customers’ experiences
- Ensure the Luke’s Local brand is positively and accurately represented to our customers and the general public
- Coordinate all logistics for customers’ Same-Day app orders so Operations team can execute seamlessly
House-Made Product Management
- Work with Kitchen team to ensure accurate house-made product data for flawless customer experience on our mobile app
- Create labels for house-made products
User-Facing App Data & Content Management
- Maintain and update user-facing product information as necessary (in accordance with new menus, changes, etc.) on the Luke’s Local app
- Update user-facing product information for new vendor products on the Luke’s Local app for a healthy product mix
- Product photography and image editing for all house-made and vendor products
Benefits & Pay
Full time. We believe in creating a positive work culture that is always giving back to our employees. That’s why our benefits package is more robust than most. Paid vacation, 20% store discount, health, vision, and dental, commuter benefits and staff meal. Competitive pay based on experience.