Open Position - Ecommerce Manager
Luke's Local is an independently-owned grocery business that delivers food from local family farms, butchers, ranchers, and food makers. Luke's sincerely sources great food made with integrity, and is passionate about making grocery shopping a convenient and enjoyable experience for Bay Area communities. We offer in person grocery shopping at our neighborhood market on Cole and Parnassus in the heart of Cole Valley - SF and same day delivery anywhere in SF. We believe customers want the flexibility of having the human connection that comes with a person grocery shopping as well as the convenience of delivery to fit their busy lifestyle.
You are enthusiastic about local food and smart, beautiful technology. You are a strong communicator who works well with a team that has a diverse mix of technical experience and literacy. You are eager to learn and you take direction well; you are also excited to work collaboratively across departments to solve problems and constantly improve our digital products and their on-the-ground operations as we grow. You can take ownership of this product and carry out our high standards for stellar user and customer experience. You also ideally have management experience and are someone around whom a team can be built as Luke’s Local scales.
About the Job
The Ecommerce Manager reports directly to The Director of Retail Operations. They are responsible for the management of Luke’s Local’s digital products and their delivery operations. This role also works closely with our COO, Lead Developer and Manager of Customer Experience to ensure a stellar end-to-end customer experience on all digital platforms. This role also works closely with our Kitchen and Store teams to manage smooth delivery operations and accurate data for the digital business.
- Act as Product Manager of mobile app and website, constantly iterating to ensure a stellar user experience for both mobile app and website users
- Work with COO, Lead Developer, and Manager of Customer Experience to resolve issues, prioritize & develop new features, and implement updates as Product Manager of mobile app
- Stay current with competitors and emerging technology
- Oversee Ecommerce Operations teams (Same-Day Delivery & Catering)
- Work closely with Kitchen & Store teams to ensure accurate product data to ensure a flawless end-to-end customer experience for all Ecommerce platforms
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve the company’s online presence and e-sales
- Collaborate directly with COO and Manager of Customer Experience to develop fantastic user experiences, help design features, set development priorities, and plan marketing timelines & strategies
Benefits & Pay
Full-time. We believe in creating a positive work culture that is always giving back to our employees. That’s why our benefits package is more robust than most. PTO, 20% store discount, commuter benefits and staff meal. Competitive pay based on experience.